If you have previously purchased SW+ Alerts through the App Store and had to either delete the app, or perhaps changed devices, you will need to restore SW+ Alerts to the app once you have it installed on your phone. The steps to restore Alerts are straight-forward.
1. Launch the StormWatch+ app and tap the SW+ Alerts banner below the current conditions card.
2. Then tap the link that says "Restore SW+ Alerts."
3. Agree to the SW+ Alerts Disclaimer. You will then see the Login screen below. Tap "Log in."
4. The next step is to enter your previously-created SW+ Alerts credentials. If you forgot your password, there is a link to reset it provided. Then tap Login.
5. One you login, the app may ask permission to send you push notifications. Since that is the whole point of SW+ Alerts, grant it access!
While the alert settings (alert types, quiet time, etc.) are carried over under your account, your locations are device-specific. So, if you upgraded devices, you will need to add your locations again. If you are reinstalling on the same device, your locations should still be available to you.
That's it! You're all set to receive pinpoint weather alerts once again!